The first course is very interesting to me because It has to do with masters investigation and that is in the criminal justice field. That is what makes it so interesting. In the second screenshot its linked in members who are teaching different courses that are very interesting like one of them is teaching a course about software of google.
Blog 6 The experiences I have had with Diigo have not been bad at all. I feel like it is a great program and tool to help students bookmark a link or having to highlight something and annotate. With that being said I like it just in the beginning for me it was kind of confusing because it is a new resource that I just started using so I have to get used to it. After using it for some assignments it was not as confusing no more for me to understand and be able to work with it. Only thing I do not like about it is that for new users it can be very confusing but from that being said it is a great resource for me and probably for other students as well. When it comes to blogging I really loved it just because it is so simple to use and even when I first started using it I was not lost at all. I just liked how you can have fun with it and create your on page and make it seem really good with different designs. Interacting with your classmates blogs post as we...


Comments
Post a Comment